A&H

Important The RefChat store - Announcement

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Ok, so heres the announcment ive been promising you

The RefChat store is no more................ but do not fear, the RefChat store has now become Refsworld UK

What does this mean i hear you ask? It means more product availabilty from Refsworld Australia being made available in the UK, so this will cut down the shipping times drastically, and more importantly for the UK customers no more import duty fees :D

Not only that, Refsworld UK now accepts credit and debit card payments, not just paypal so hopefully that makes your life a little bit easier

Existing customers of the RefChat store, need not register a new account, as all details have been imported in to the new store

To view the new store, simply visit www.refsworlduk.co.uk, ill be leaving the link on the forum for a short while, but it will soon be removed as the forum and store are a completely seperate entity

Oh as a little extra, the first 10 customers will receive 10% off their order by using code "launch" at checkout

Enjoy!!

The Referee Store
Will get a lanyard now that i can use paypal. :)

@Ross I'll probably explain this badly but the links on the homepage are the wrong way round (if you click on the bag you get the arm thing and vice versa)

valkeen's are very very expensive, I've got one and they are not cheap!

Hi, just received my order but there has been an issue. The envelope I recieved was torn on the bottom left hand corner and as a result I have not received my flip coin. The envelope is in bad condition, it looks like it had been drenched because the sides are very fragile. Any help?

No problem, ill get another one out to you tonight. Apologies

Free shipping available now to the next 3 customers, use code 'Shipping' at checkout

Enjoy!!

valkeen's are very very expensive, I've got one and they are not cheap!

Sheesh - covered it from all angles havent you - v v expensive and not cheap.

Guess the import duty to Wales puts people of as I've got to disagree with you.

Only asking as mine is due for retirement.

Back