A&H

Touchline or Ervocom

The Referee Store
Ervocom every time for me. Both are the same for the referee, didn't really notice much difference between the 2 receivers on my arm. The ervocom flags however are more comfortable to use. Found them easier to use as I kept missing the button on the touch lines

Ervocom every time for me. Both are the same for the referee, didn't really notice much difference between the 2 receivers on my arm. The ervocom flags however are more comfortable to use. Found them easier to use as I kept missing the button on the touch lines

Only thing with ervocom is the price difference £525 or £460 for touchline new.

You get what u pay for mate in life

Why do u think FIFA use evrocom ??
Cause they get a back hander ???

Neve used touchline so can't comment on them but I find the button hard to press on evrocom although the flag is comfortable to hold.

Much prefer Touchline as an Assistant - to the point I internally sigh if I see a non Touchline bag!

I prefer touchline as an assistant. At the point I feel I am ready for buzzers they'll be what I purchase

Are you at a level that would require spending all that money on flags? I.e. refereeing every week with NARs at supply league or above. Personally i am going to hang on to see if I make it to contrib before I spend that sort of money.

I thought so. I saw a pair on eBay earlier, buy it now of £120. I've never used them but that asking price says it all.

They are at 50 quid bid. Somebody is trying to sell a two flag ervocom set for £350 which is a bit much I think.

I'm looking for 275+delivery but there is a slight bit of negotiation in that price for the set I'm selling on another thread.

Reactions: DB
Back