A&H

Training... what do you do?

S

slimref

Are you a gym person? Do you go out running? are you annoyingly naturally fit and do feck all all week?

The Referee Store
I try and have 3 running sessions an 1 gym session a week, aswell as 5 a side footy against teachers on a Friday night. That said, I don't always sucseed!

Guys i do no training normally but referee a lot up to 10 games a week hence the injury so wont be doing that again

6 weeks before the fitness test i start going down to the Track and practice the test building up week by week so that i am ready for the 2.5k in june

I find that works however i do run 10k occasionally 2 -3 times a year for charity that keeps me on track especially the Bupa 10k at the end of may 2 weeks before the FA Fitness test :)

i mountain bike to work and home everyday its about 5mile round trip so im doing 30 mile a week
two 5 km runs a week normally tuesday and thursday 2.5 km run sunday night just for a strech im a postie so im always on the go lol.

How some of you can say you do very little or no training is beyond me. im training at least once every other day at 19 and i still feel unfit when im at a game. although xmas has taken its toll. honestly i've just installed a home gym to make sure i have no excuse as to not going as its only downstairs.

We get fit to referee, lads; we don't referee to get fit. That's imperative. I follow the Canadian Soccer Association's training plan.

Hindu squats daily. My daughter (1 year old) sits on my shoulders while I do them, making things harder. Who needs weights?

So it hasn't been attached, apparently.

Attachments

• Pre-Season Training Plan.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Pre-Season Training Plan.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 7
Back