A&H

Watches

How much?! 😲

At that price I'm expecting it to be making offside calls and dealing with my post match admin!
Yeah, it's very expensive. Like I said, watches are one of the very few things on which I splurge. I'm pretty cheap on just about everything else, but a really good watch will be what I use to break the bank. :)

The Referee Store
Yeah, it's very expensive. Like I said, watches are one of the very few things on which I splurge. I'm pretty cheap on just about everything else, but a really good watch will be what I use to break the bank. :)
What does it give over a normal Apple Watch?

I'm an android user and considering the Garmin watch now. My cheap watch from Amazon is ok and vibrates when the timer is done etc
No apps tho.
I need advice please

I'm an android user and considering the Garmin watch now. My cheap watch from Amazon is ok and vibrates when the timer is done etc
No apps tho.
I need advice please
I was looking at Samsung Watch 4. Some pretty good deals on ebay for refurb models for just over £100.

I know RefSix is not everyones cup of tea, but cant fault it purely as a timing app. Sometimes will use it for recording discipline, but its great as a timer function, sin bins, additional time etc. I use it with a Samsung Watch 4 classic 46mm and works really well. I then use a basic casio £10 watch as the back up....the classic casio that were forged in mordor and last forever lol. When working with AR's I will use it for time keeping and write discipline on my cards (using masking tape), when working on my own will normally record all on the watch and write on as a back up. Found it fiddly at first to record discipline but after a couple of games got used to it.

Back