A&H

What and how do I get “Match Day Coach Reports”

Taity78

Hiya, I’m looking to go from Level 7 to Level 6 before the end of the season, have completed the number of Youth games and have done 4 OA games - but I’m not sure how and when I need these reports completed - is it literally asking both managers at a game for a report? Is there a template or is this nothing to do with actual coaches but an Observer? Answers in a post card
Thanks

The Referee Store
Hiya, I’m looking to go from Level 7 to Level 6 before the end of the season, have completed the number of Youth games and have done 4 OA games - but I’m not sure how and when I need these reports completed - is it literally asking both managers at a game for a report? Is there a template or is this nothing to do with actual coaches but an Observer? Answers in a post card
Thanks
Observers have been replaced by match day coaches. (Same people, new title).
Nothing to do with club "coaches".

Are you on the promotion pathway? You need to apply via your county's application process.
If so are you keeping the co ordinator up to date with your games? If they don't know where you are they can't send anyone to watch you.
If you have done both then I'd suggest touching base with the coordinator and RDO.

Observers have been replaced by match day coaches. (Same people, new title).
Nothing to do with club "coaches".

Are you on the promotion pathway? You need to apply via your county's application process.
If so are you keeping the co ordinator up to date with your games? If they don't know where you are they can't send anyone to watch you.
If you have done both then I'd suggest touching base with the coordinator and RDO.
Brilliant, yes at the start of the season I said I’d look for promotion but will check in with the South West RDO - cheers for the reply @JamesL

Brilliant, yes at the start of the season I said I’d look for promotion but will check in with the South West RDO - cheers for the reply @JamesL
South West RDO?
I assume by that you mean Gloucestershire FA RDO, as i expect our RDO here in the South west (Cornwall ) probably won't be able to help you :p

@Taity78 - you will only get the Match Day reports if you are on the promotion pathway. The coaches are appointed via your CFA Referee Development dept., so you need to chase the RDO. As with all referee development, there is greater demand than resources to support, so you will need to keep the responsible person up to date with your matches, so they can appoint when a Coach is available.

Back