A&H

Why Am I seeing Ads?

M

MI

Add showing up as if I have posted something on Us Soccer shop. Damn!

The Referee Store
Youre seeing ads, as I placed them so you would

If they approach me and ask, never say never

@Ross is a SELLOUT!

Doesn't bother at all though. Kinda used to it already.

Although the advert has a nice green top on it. I could do with a nice brightly coloured refereeing shirt. What's everyone else's opinions on referees wearing something other than black? I'm sure this discussion won't generate too many strong opinions ;)

Here in Canada, our colours are black, yellow, with a light blue alternate.

We used to have red as our alternate.

I think that I got to wear black once last season, as I ended up wearing yellow or red almost every time (the best is when the teams are navy/yellow stripes and baby-blue... you have to find something else... red is the only option at that point with what we have available).

Ha I was only kidding about the ref coloured shirt bit, as I knew what it has caused in the past!!

On a more serious note, has anyone actually ordered from the website, as some of the stuff seems decent, although not sure how much cheaper it'll be once delivery is taken ito account.

How often do you see teams playing in black? Status symbol is BLACK makes the referee stand out from everything around him.
Unless the game is at night and the floodlights fail.........

Yeah up here in Scotland loads of teams wear black. Our colours are red, yellow and navy. Mostly wear yellow.

Serious question, has anyone been stung by import taxes at all? I ask, because everything I seem to order goes through Mount Pleasant and I then have some angry phone calls with Parcel Force/Royal Mail in an effort to get their backsides moving.

Cut a long story short: HMRC are incredibly quick in getting stuff processed (They do it on arrival), it's Royal Fail who cause the delays.
Actually that reminds me: if anyone does get taxed and they complete the tax forms for HMRC because of the level of seniority as a referee, don't forget to include the tax that HMRC slaps onto any kit you order from abroad. It's a tax writeoff!

Back