A&H

Write on cards

KB

I'll take a tough game over an easy game any day!!
Level 4 Referee
So reading through what skins on cards etc people use and thought I'd share a new idea ive tried out. Ive used card skins, masking tape, sellotape etc ... but now I decided to laminate my FIFA cards on Friday. Used them Saturday and Sunday and wow. Used a retractable sharpie and theyre great. Plenty of room, no boxes or lines ... and just used hairspray/deodorant to get rid after I stored in my notebook after the game!! Would totally recomend. If anyone wants any more info, pictures etc let me know :)

The Referee Store
What I don't like with the laminated approach and the sharpie is that it doesn't really perform in cold/wet weather.

Ah right - I used to referee on the 5th Division in Oslo and run the line on the 4th (this is back in 2008) - and still go to the Norway Cup each year (been to every one since 1999).

Ah right - I used to referee on the 5th Division in Oslo and run the line on the 4th (this is back in 2008) - and still go to the Norway Cup each year (been to every one since 1999).
Cool, I have been refereeing since 2004, so we might have met.

I think we might have (used to go to the Weekend meetings in Sarpsborg at the start and end of the season) - and still keep in touch with most of the Tippeligaen guys.

If you're in Ekeberg this year - I'll happily buy you a beer one night!

Back