A&H

Yorkshire DNA?

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
Been having some banter with my long in the tooth 80 year old father who lives in Florida, he's a devout Tory, semite, anti-germanic Trump supporter who, after I've took the mickey out of all those traits is convinced about his family heritage. I was sent an interesting link regards DNA and what it can show, even back 2000 years, so I've sent away for the kit and done it today. Looking forward to the results...I do hope it says we have some German Jewish blood in us, my mum was French so it's going to be a surprise either way!

The Referee Store
Parents?
You Sheffields Finest? That not what the players say :)

At least until :redcard:

I've been called lots over swear words over the years but I don't recall the 'B' word ever been involved...Said in banter and not linked to assumed cheating it can be quite funny!

I'm not as t'yorkshire as i was led to believe! In fact, i'm not as British as i was led to believe...!:confused:

I'm not as t'yorkshire as i was led to believe! In fact, i'm not as British as i was led to believe...!:confused:
As long as you don't have questions about your parentage and the sideline chanting "who's the basket in the black" isn't right then provided it's not for medical reasons it's a nice wee surprise!

Back