A&H

12 v 11

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Always kind of thought provoking, for example, tonight, Killie v Rangers, Rangers have signed up Killie's winger on a deal which will be complete in the summer.
Can the Killie player really give it his all? Maybe so, but is it more to show his new bosses what he can do rather than the ones who currently pay his wages? If in doing so he scores 3, then, he plays his part in potentially helping his (old) team finish above the table in his (new) team
Cant really see the Rangers boss giving instructions to get stuck right into him? nasty tackle, injury and money down drain?

really would have thought they come to agreement not to play him in games between the two, best for all parties.

The Referee Store
Hope so, as Killie will be paying his wages till he Joins Rangers :):) He will stil be a Killie employee till he joins his new club

total extreme I know, but, turns out he scored the winner. Not for one second is that the be all and end all for the season, but potentially, his winning goal "could" eventually mean Killie finish 2nd/3rd, with Rangers in 4th which would mean Killie in Europe next season (without Jones) who then goes to his new club knowing he wont be playing European football, thanks in part to his goals v them, (or however factually the maths work out)

surely there should be an agreement players pre signed should not play against that team?

Could even work the other way in an extreme, and one player scores goal that relegates his would be new employers? And so on..

We are talking about professionals here and he should be giving nothing less than a 100% for whatever team he is currently playing for. Neither club would expect anything less.

Would he be taking easy on rangers when playing against them after the transfer? Absolutely not.

Even if not thinking about the club who pays your wages when playing, you would want to give nothing less than a 100% for your team mates.

Defoe on 65k per week at Rangers!!!!!

Fall out from last night is already on the more sinister Rangers forums, Jones is indeed blamed for handing Celtic the league last night.

Oh Dear
Jordan Jones will, as I have already stated, remain a killie employee till he joins Rangers
That as far as far as I am concerned that is the Rangers Support]]

Back