A&H

2013 Nike Kit

Alex71

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Am I the only one who prefers the 2013 over the 2014 kit !?!?

Can't find one anywhere though to buy - if anyone knows a secret source for them - please shout

If any of you Essex Refs have one with a County badge on (and a large-ish chest size) that you don't want any more and would maybe sell me it - please shout louder :)

The Referee Store
No, I defiantly prefer the 2014, material is so much more better and comfortable!

Na na na 2013 all the way. Those little white bits, even worse velcro and removed the zip pocket.

Who bribed Nike to take that off?

Plus the 2013 were on sale at £10 each at conference so stocked up!!

Have never slipped into the 2014 kit so don't know how it feels ... right now all I feel anyway is my wife's long-sleeved vest under my short-sleeve 2013 top

I love carpet
I love desk
I love lamp
I love zip !

I only have the 2014 - and was confused when it arrived without the side zip pocket to be fair.

The pocket is really quite cheap feeling, with the tinniest thinnest piece of velcro :|

But the material is lush and its surprisingly warm, so I have to agree that it does feel super quality.

I miss the zip.

At £10 each, I would be wearing the 2013 top for the next few seasons! Well spotted

I have both !!!! the 2013 all black kit I found a number of snags and pulls on it after a few games !!!

Anyone else have this problem ? not sure if its my watch strap catching as I "SPRINT " around the pitch ?

Or possibly my Gut catching my watch strap !!:D

Either way it snagged !!

And the 2014 Nike is like a tent on me , not very often I say that about clothing !!! I will save it for the harsh winter with many layers under it

As for the Umbro Respect kit!!! got that in the same size and I look like a sex pest.... wearing it !!! miles too small

The joys of online shopping !!!!!! :rolleyes:

Back