A&H

2016 Nike shorts pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Wore the old Nike for the first time today... very annoyed that my match card fell out of my shorts pocket repeatedly!

Argh.

Tell me the 2018 Nike shorts are better?

The Referee Store
Had that kit for 2 years, red never fell out of my back pocket.Also ran a marathon in those shorts and never lost my gels or shockbloks either.

Had that kit for 2 years, red never fell out of my back pocket.Also ran a marathon in those shorts and never lost my gels or shockbloks either.
Front shorts pocket... I have got very used to one yellow and my match card/pen in front right pocket...

First world problemos!

I've got the 2014 and 2016 shorts. The 2016 version have much deeper pockets than the previous ones, I've never had any trouble with either though

But if your cards are falling out of your side pockets you need to find another soloution .Apart from losing my 2p when I forget to put it under watch I have never had a piece of equipment fall out of any pocket.

Used my 2018 Nike kit for the first time today and the shorts pocket kept my card on it well. They are a bit smaller than the Patrick ones but not so much that it would cause the card to fell. Only problem is that they don't have a zipper so I cant keep my toss coin in the pocket.

Ive not dropped anything or nothing has fallen out the pockets, i just think a zip for your coin maybe would be an option.

I dont actually use short pockets for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back