A&H

5-4 Next Year

Justylove

RefChat Addict
Planning on going 5-4 next year and my CFA was kind enough to give me an advisory observation this weekend just gone.

Not got the mark yet, but hopeful after the debrief that it's going to be decent. I also did a middle recently for a Supply League team in a Senior Cup game which went well, so it's given me a lot of confidence that i'm ready.

Just need to get my head down and train for the fitness test!

The Referee Store
Planning on going 5-4 next year and my CFA was kind enough to give me an advisory observation this weekend just gone.

Not got the mark yet, but hopeful after the debrief that it's going to be decent. I also did a middle recently for a Supply League team in a Senior Cup game which went well, so it's given me a lot of confidence that i'm ready.

Just need to get my head down and train for the fitness test!

As part of your promotion, you need to be on the line for at least 10 games when I last checked. I’d recommend you use this opportunity to be on as many games as you can in a supply league to watch observe and learn both the good and the bad. And best of luck :) keep us in the loop

As part of your promotion, you need to be on the line for at least 10 games when I last checked. I’d recommend you use this opportunity to be on as many games as you can in a supply league to watch observe and learn both the good and the bad. And best of luck :) keep us in the loop
That's correct. I've been on the line for that supply league for a few seasons now, so know the score on that front. I've seen some good L4's, a number of which are now operating at higher levels and also some not so good ones as well!

Back