A&H

Important A few changes, you may have already noticed

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Thought it about time that i posted about a few changes id made around here

Were now running the latest software for the forum. This update brought with it some new functions.

Firstly, a responsive style, so when you're browsing on your smartphone or tablet, the forum will adapt to the size of the screen, hopefully making browsing RefChat an easier experience
photo.PNG

Second, you may have noticed the user ribbons under users avatars. These will automatically update when you add a level in your personal details.
Screen Shot 2013-07-17 at 20.31.59.png

Thirdly, user tagging, if there is a particular thread you wish a certain user to see what you have written, simply type an @ immediately followed by the username, so @Ross for example, will then tag me in a post. That user will receive an alert telling them they have been tagged in a post, so should bring it to their immediate attention. Please dont abuse this function, it will be turned off should this be the case

We also have a new message editor, mainly due to the responsive style, now depending on your browser, should you wish to upload a picture, you can simply drag and drop the image into the message editor it will automagically upload the image

I think thats it really, i have some new functions within the admin panel, but theyre just for me and im not sharing :p

Enjoy!!!!

The Referee Store
Back