A&H

A first for me in 28 years

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Step 5 line today, got abandoned after 83 minutes. Not for the weather this time.

Player sent off after 44 minutes for SFP, only 3 subs named on the team sheet, all used at half time. 10 minutes into the 2nd half, player goes off injured and can’t continue. 2 more players pull up with hamstring injuries in the next 10 minutes. 7 minutes to go and another goes down and can’t continue.
Have abandoned a game before for sending 9 off after a mass con, but never for players getting injured

The Referee Store
Step 5 line today, got abandoned after 83 minutes. Not for the weather this time.

Player sent off after 44 minutes for SFP, only 3 subs named on the team sheet, all used at half time. 10 minutes into the 2nd half, player goes off injured and can’t continue. 2 more players pull up with hamstring injuries in the next 10 minutes. 7 minutes to go and another goes down and can’t continue.
Have abandoned a game before for sending 9 off after a mass con, but never for players getting injured
Was this the Millbrook v Brixham game?

I used to officiated on the Western League so keep my eye on the results. Sounds like an entertaining afternoon if nothing else
The game wasn’t the best. Very one sided. Observer had a bit to say afterwards. Mainly about the abandonment though

Back