A&H

A&H and Sporting Touch alternative?

The Referee Store
What kit - companies are brand specific as to what they can get. Hence Nike cancelled the exclusive contract with A&H so no other in on the game (and Jeff losing money hand over fist as he gets under cut and his atrotious mark ups found out!)

If you're after a cheap and cheerful, then generic Refs Kit seach will find cheepos, if after a nice Nike then there are some Dutch sites and a german that have good deals.

But would suggest Sporting touch as they are subsidised to create an income to the RA - and supporting a worth cause. Bit like buying stuff from you dad's shop.

The postage for a&h is beyond belief. I wanted a wrist lanyard and some match cards yet they want to charge me £4 postage.

Would use refsworld but they don't have the elastic wrist lanyard... Anyone know anywhere cheaper

The postage for a&h is beyond belief. I wanted a wrist lanyard and some match cards yet they want to charge me £4 postage.

Would use refsworld but they don't have the elastic wrist lanyard... Anyone know anywhere cheaper
loads on ebay

Joe ........one of my fellow refs bought a plain black top from a sports shop for around £10 stuck the badge on... cheap shorts and socks and bingo ..... got a kit for under £25 ish ! TBH you dont really notice ?

If your looking to save money go down that route !:)

Back