A&H

Aik vs Elfsborg

The Referee Store
i'll echo your statement...never seen owt like it!

2 yellows would have been appropriate i think, one for the guy who brought the ball on initially and the 2nd for the guy who booted it down the pitch.

looks like they're asking for a red however i dont think it's clear and obvious he's going to score from there, otherwise he'd have likely shot already

That's where we are with the game. This is the culture which our kids are learning

Reactions: es1
I'm not being silly with my comment above btw
I see my kids sometimes copying behaviour they've seen watching the EPL
My youngest son will theatrically throw himself to the ground when I give him a gentle nudge in the direction of his room!
Like we should be calling NSPCC
And not to mention what they do on the FOP!

I'm not being silly with my comment above btw
I see my kids sometimes copying behaviour they've seen watching the EPL
My youngest son will theatrically throw himself to the ground when I give him a gentle nudge in the direction of his room!
Like we should be calling NSPCC
And not to mention what they do on the FOP!

no i completely get where you're coming from and agree

the play acting / diving / gamesmanship is almost unbearable and you're absolutely right, it's definitely coming into the lower levels of our game

there's so much that could / should be changed about how the game is played / reffed but it'll never happen

no i completely get where you're coming from and agree

the play acting / diving / gamesmanship is almost unbearable and you're absolutely right, it's definitely coming into the lower levels of our game

there's so much that could / should be changed about how the game is played / reffed but it'll never happen
It reflects really badly on society. FIFA have a moral obligation to sort the game out
FIFA, four letters that spell out the game

Reactions: es1
Back