A&H

Alan Shearer

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
MOTD last night

GL ' So Alan, newly appointed (paid) VAR ambassador for the Premier League, give us your thoughts on...……..today's VAR decisions in the PL':confused:

What a waste of time! When Ian Wright stated that he thought the Sterling offside call harsh because (correctly) he has gained no advantage, Alan (correctly) pointed out that wasn't a law requirement.

HOWEVER, when Gary pointed out that with calls that close and given the technology/resoloution available it is NOT 100% correct or wrong, Alan just smiled, no doubt thinking 'Doesn't bother me, I'm being paid to say VAR is always great and works perfectly and that's what I'm going to do...….EVERY week'

Only another 9 months of that nonsense to put up with!

The Referee Store
I'll have some of that, can someone pay me to state that on here.....I could put it on every thread, even the ones advertising little blue pills......

I'll have some of that, can someone pay me to state that on here.....I could put it on every thread, even the ones advertising little blue pills......
You be got to stop ordering them then!

Linaker is clueless on most things, football, marriage guidance, even politics.... he’s stealing a living!

MOTD last night

GL ' So Alan, newly appointed (paid) VAR ambassador for the Premier League, give us your thoughts on...……..today's VAR decisions in the PL':confused:

What a waste of time! When Ian Wright stated that he thought the Sterling offside call harsh because (correctly) he has gained no advantage, Alan (correctly) pointed out that wasn't a law requirement.

HOWEVER, when Gary pointed out that with calls that close and given the technology/resoloution available it is NOT 100% correct or wrong, Alan just smiled, no doubt thinking 'Doesn't bother me, I'm being paid to say VAR is always great and works perfectly and that's what I'm going to do...….EVERY week'

Only another 9 months of that nonsense to put up with!
He'll be disappointed with that

Back