A&H

Angry Birds Movie

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
Took my boys to see this today, as a treat for my eldest son's birthday.

What pile of bird sh!t.

The Referee Store
I thought it would be more "pig waste" !!!

Did you expect anything different?

I thought it would be more "pig waste" !!!

Did you expect anything different?

Usually these animated kids films have a few little titbits in to keep the adults entertained. I quite enjoy Cars when the boys watch that one.

This is just dreadful though.

Usually these animated kids films have a few little titbits in to keep the adults entertained. I quite enjoy Cars when the boys watch that one.

This is just dreadful though.
Cars is brilliant, but Cars 2 is funnier.

The kids went to see Alice through the looking glass with their mother. Not my cup of tea

The kids went to see Alice through the looking glass with their mother. Not my cup of tea

Not what I heard.

I heard you were asked not to return after the previous 'incident' involving Alice from Alice in Wonderland :D

i was only discussing last night with a couple of mates that there havent been any films based on video games that have been any good ... it all started as we saw the trailer for warcraft... would it be any good ? the conclusion was that it was probably going to be pants, like street fighter... mortal kombat... super mario bros... etc etc
the only one we thought may have been slightly any good was hitman.... oh and maybe tomb raider, but that was because angelina was in it...
angry birds was never gonna be great :)

my friends think Warcraft is great, but then they are WoW fans ... which I have never been ...

Hitmans good, Tomb Raider was good, again, mainly due to Ms Jolie

Toy Story is my all time favourite kids movies

Back