A&H

Back On My Course

Im back on my course in February of which will mean it is just under 2 years since I have my Refereeing license took off me for poor performance and I truly can not wait to get back into refereeing.

I have recently been doing games and enjoying them and I have watched a number of games over the last few years and I have now learnt to

1) Listen to advice given
2) Use common sense when refereeing
3) communicate with players more

and Finally enjoy it! Last time i wasnt doing any of these and I have now learnt that I enjoy it more when I do!

I hope this time goes well

The Referee Store
Seems harsh to take your license off you. What happened?

Good luck with getting back into it.

That's the first time I've known of somebody losing their licence. What happened?

Enjoying yourself really is the most important thing. Get out there, enjoy it and everything else will follow! :)

I can think of few people I know of who shouldn't be refereeing lol. In all seriousness though that seems crazy to be told you can't do it, were you assigned a mentor when you qualified?

Being honest I wasn't listening to advice and was refereeing as if people were there for me.

I wasn't assigned a mentor until towards the end of my time but oh well. Also I wasnt doing
what I have said above and this became a major problem for me.

Oh well onwards and upwards I go

Hey' if you've learned from it and your reffing is better as a result it may have been worth the break. Good luck with the course.

Back