A&H

Best Holdall/Kitbag

Declan

Level 5 Referee
Having finally passed my car test I now need to ditch the rucksack I used with my bike and get a holdall. Any recommendations?

The Referee Store
Wheelie bags are on a and h.

I have 1. Bit of a pain when working in a 3. They are absolutely massive. You need A LOT of kit to fill it. To give you an idea me and wife went to France for 10 days using it and she doesnt travel light.

Get yourself down to Fat Mikes. Wade past all the Donnay and Kappa clobber and you'll find some canny bags... about 30 feet out of reach. Good luck finding a sweatshop member of staff tho, they'll all be being strip searched out back for stolen jumble

Get yourself down to Fat Mikes. Wade past all the Donnay and Kappa clobber and you'll find some canny bags... about 30 feet out of reach. Good luck finding a sweatshop member of staff tho, they'll all be being strip searched out back for stolen jumble
Bloody brilliant!😂

I did look at the bags in a&h but was wondering where people get the 'wheelie' bags
when I started to referee (many years ago now) I Bought a wheelie bag for my Adopted Club shop. It was more than big enough to get all my kit in and I was using it up until the start of this season

I'd rather not wheel around a bag on wet muddy fields. A backpack was not enough to carry my 8 shirts and gear. This is what I use. Shoe compartment for my cleats, flags go in side zip pocket, car keys caribiner clip, rest of my books, cards, pump, etc all in bottom pocket. I use it as a backpack which is great for getting around. Can clip the image shoulder stamp on it and use it as a duffel if I want. Love it

When I mentioned I used a wheelie bag until very recently, I should have said that it was only used when there were changing facilities available. :) In the leagues I operate in that is 95% of the time :)

Definitely get one with a boot compartment. It's a life saver after a muddy field.

I use a Cabrini bag bought from Fat Mikes shop. It was a reasonable price has lot sof room and has a boot compartment.

:wtf:

@JamesL - we have a sponsor who sells referee supplies (@Ross) - what supplier of products do you think we should recommend.......
Fully aware. And normally I would do. It just happens I did look before posting and unfortunately @Ross 's website does not appear to stock the OPs requested item ( A bag with wheels) so of course its difficult to reccomend his website if it doesnt have what the customer is looking for.

Reactions: JH
The ones with wheels ARE big, I had an embarrassingly large one, now my current one is just very large!

Allows you to pack alternatives for the weather - long & short sleeve and an extra shirt if it rains and...………...:p

Here in the states, most carry at least 2 of yellow, red, green but referees who work a lot or advanced refs typically carry all authorized colors (yellow, red, green, blue, black) plus some or all of the colors in long sleeves.

Last weekend it was 20 degrees here. I wore three black under armour's under my referee shirt.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/u...J8kmsT4Dy9IHk-eCBWkHBd9nUmYGifBMaAhs5EALw_wcB
I assume this is not grassroots football?
I also assume that's in Fahrenheit, because if not, that's our summer...

Back