A&H

Biggest Game of the Season

The Referee Store
Fair challenge for me. He’s spilled it, so not in control. Non-event if it stays 2-0, fig leaf excuse if it doesn’t and Villa still win.

So far Derby haven’t been good enough

Good performance from Paul Tierney and team, rose to the challenge when it started to get a bit heated at the start of the second half and managed to keep a lid on it. Only down side was a really poor decision to give a free kick to Villa when the ball had rolled clear following the foul leaving El Ghazi one on one just outside the area, way too quick on the whistle there.

As a Middlesbrough fan, seeing both Leeds and Sunderland crash out of the playoffs makes this season much less of a disappointment!

Easy victory for Villa yesterday though. They never really got going but brushed Derby aside.

As a Middlesbrough fan, seeing both Leeds and Sunderland crash out of the playoffs makes this season much less of a disappointment!

Easy victory for Villa yesterday though. They never really got going but brushed Derby aside.
As seasons go it couldn't have gone much better, Wilder Manager of the year, Nett spend 8.6 million in 3 seasons, that's peanuts in the top two divisions. Football ethos and hard work can get you so far but i expect a few whooping next season as well as inflicting a few shocks too.

We're never going there with an open cheque book and he won't but billy big boll0ck names just because he can. Assambalonga has being mentioned, cuts will kick in at Leeds and Derby as FFP bites..... and the Massive will be back..... next year!!!

I’d back the Blades to bank the TV money next season, drop back down for a year and come back up and consolidate like Burnley did. No point blowing it all and ending up like Fulham did.

I’d back the Blades to bank the TV money next season, drop back down for a year and come back up and consolidate like Burnley did. No point blowing it all and ending up like Fulham did.
170 million and 2 seasons at 41.6 million..... Thats more than ever earned since 1889!!!

I do fear for Sheffield and Norwich next season, I'm not confident either will really compete and I don't think any bottom half premier league clubs would be too worried about who got promoted.

I do fear for Sheffield and Norwich next season, I'm not confident either will really compete and I don't think any bottom half premier league clubs would be too worried about who got promoted.
Strangely wrong, Villa conceded 20 goals more than us last season, we had 21 clean sheets, Of the 3 with some strengthening we are as good as many in the bottom 10. Let’s see!

Back