A&H

Boots

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Anyone see an issue with these boots? Just thinking about the yellow bit
boots.jpg

The Referee Store
But if FIFA provide them that's what they wear. I'd rather not be stung for wearing boots deemed to be too colourful

Look fine to me. I could have made this up, but I think our boots have to be 'predominantly black'?

I've been using Nike Mecurials with an Orange badge on for the past year or so and it's never been an issue.

I told my lad he couldn't ref in them then they turned up in the WC. That said we couldn't wear any of the refs kit from the WC. Looking around at what contrib guys are wearing I think you're ok with these. As stated they are predominantly black.

Nice looking boots though. Would say they're fine. Wording above is correct in saying "predominantly black" which they are :)

I've got a couple of friends who have those boots and ref in them, they've all had nothing come back to them! You should be fine!:)

Ive seen them loads in england at conference north level and above so it should be fine.

I just bought the astro trainer versions of these exact boots. The green bit isn't that visible, your fine with them.
The trainers were only £20 for me :)

I m gonna hazard a guess and say Sports Direct :D

Not sure we have any of them down this way! Tell you what hull when you're driving you can run a pair down to me. The M1 really is beautiful in the fall ;)

There's a few Adidas outlets in the Leeds area tbh. I used to pop in when I was up there.
I can't think of any closer to us Herts than Nimble suggests!

Back