A&H

Bournemouth v Spurs

Ryanj91

Well Pawson is clearly on holiday.

Two penalties for Bournemouth missed
Dier should have been sent off twice for a second caution.

Son got sent off... for a push in the chest?

The Referee Store
Well Pawson is clearly on holiday.

Two penalties for Bournemouth missed
Dier should have been sent off twice for a second caution.

Son got sent off... for a push in the chest?

Not watched it all.
Dier will be lucky to stay on until the end of the game. If Poch has any sense he'd take him off.
Son was sent off for violent conduct but was he prevoked by the guy effectively putting his foot in when he went to pick the ball up? Needless reaction regardless and in front of Pawson. Can definitely understand a red but I think yellow for AA would have been my choice here. Maybe he had the earlier **** ups in his mind and didn't want to make another one and went with maybe a red for that reason.
Think Tottenham are a Jekyll and Hyde type of team. They should be winning but at the same time they've let themselves down with stupidity at times too.

Not watched it all.
Dier will be lucky to stay on until the end of the game. If Poch has any sense he'd take him off.
Son was sent off for violent conduct but was he prevoked by the guy effectively putting his foot in when he went to pick the ball up? Needless reaction regardless and in front of Pawson. Can definitely understand a red but I think yellow for AA would have been my choice here. Maybe he had the earlier **** ups in his mind and didn't want to make another one and went with maybe a red for that reason.
Think Tottenham are a Jekyll and Hyde type of team. They should be winning but at the same time they've let themselves down with stupidity at times too.
Defo agree. I think he has given a red because he knows he has missed Dier's two sending off offences lolol

Spurs are very lucky

Can't see anything to warrant the Son RC I was watching a dodgy Youtube vid.
How hard the person being pushed throws themselves to the ground doesn't change colour of the card.
I'd be more inclined to go YC when I see theatrics like that

For me, the player who went down provoked the situation by sticking his feet in.
Yes Son should not have reacted like he did but the theatrics were bad for a tumble to the floor and unfortunately players rush in now to try get a reaction to get someone sent off. Just look at Leeds v Villa last week.

Have watched it a few times, I think the red for Son comes from him stamping on the back of the opponent’s heel, the push just confirms it. Silly and unavoidable

For me... the Son red was correct decision. The force of the push is very powerful and “violent” and it also looks like the shove is around the neck area.

Dier... 😨. Personally, I thought straight away he’s gone. Pawson actually raises his whistle and then decides he got the ball. To me, it is not even close to getting the ball, but pawsons view may have been blocked.

I think it’s more that no prem ref wants to be the guy that put a top 6 team down to 7 players. That is only human.

I imagine the ref will get a very poor mark for this, like 7,8.

IMHO lower down the football pyramid we have to nail these red cards. On prem TV the worst that can happen is embarrassment for the team but in the park not using your cards is more likely to lead to mass cons, violence, threats, abandonment etc.

Dier... 😨. Personally, I thought straight away he’s gone. Pawson actually raises his whistle and then decides he got the ball. To me, it is not even close to getting the ball, but pawsons view may have been blocked.
It took me 2/3 replays to determine that he didn't get the ball. Commentators were unsure for a while. Not an easy decision to make in real time, he certainly thought about it.

It took me 2/3 replays to determine that he didn't get the ball. Commentators were unsure for a while. Not an easy decision to make in real time, he certainly thought about it.

Commentators are unsure for everything.
They have no idea.

Back