A&H

Buzzer flags

DanCohen17

Simply The Best
Without paying through the roof! Anybody selling/know anyone selling/know somewhere to get.

Cheers all :)

The Referee Store
To be fair, I think eBay will be your friend here. Just need to keep your eye on a few and hope you get a bargain

take a look at refscall_uk on ebay
they seem to have great feedback on there for there flags.
I have never tried them myself but as i am only a level 7 I cant justify spending that amount on a set of flags at the moment. Maybe when I get promoted (hopefully) I can then start getting better matches etc and ding more matches and then maybe I can start looking at spending that kinda money. At the moment - no chance.

Dan, there are a set of Ervocoms on there at the moment. They are £380 or offers, but the seller has had 9 offers and not sold yet so I can assume he wants the best part of £350 for them.
Or as Dave says there seems to be good feedback for Refs Call flags, are they are considerably cheaper at £169-200 (depending on the flag design you have).. So it depends what kind of outlay you are looking for really!

Can you justify a set of Ervo's as a first season L4, if yes then grand, but if not then the RC ones are a solid alternative.

Massive shot in the dark.

I'm now getting better games either as ref or asst ref. I missed out by minutes on a decent set of Ervocom and ref calls flags both were around £100-£125 mark.

Refcall don't have any more in stock. I'm on a very strict budget and I know this may sound v silly but does anyone have some they would sell for around £100. Need them ASAP.

Regards
Dave

I'm very close to buying some ref call buzzer flags on eBay but the seller (ref call) states they come in plastic bag and new foam bag as expected.

Can you buy the bags separately - if so where??

I've purchased ref call flags.

The payment is pending on PayPal at their end but I hope to have them by my games this weekend.

I will update here on there use.

:)

Back