A&H

Buzzer flags

DanCohen17

Simply The Best
Hi all

Posting on behalf of a mate of mine. He's looking to purchase buzzers, not RefsCall.

Doesn't want to buy new ones.
If you hear of any, please let me know!

Ta

The Referee Store
Yeah ebay's normally a great place for buzzers. Tell him not to buy the signal bip ones, they are way too expensive for that price, he could almost get a new set for that and they are way better. I don't even know why I suggested it now :confused:. The problem withe the ervocom's on ebay is that they often sell for around £320 and so for only £100 ish extra he could get a brand new set of touchlines, if he is willing to spend the money for a really good set. I was surprised at the number of the select group that use ervocom's rather than touchlines?

Webb, probert, Atkinson have them I think, you just cant tell from a distance because they have the black (or very dark grey) end caps

They are provided directly by A&H, as part of the sponsorship with PGMO/EA Sports (same with comms)

Probert 100% uses TouchLine's, cos he phoned Jeff @ A&H while I was with him asking for new flags for his buzzers for FA Cup final.

As far as I'm aware, they all use TouchLine's in PL but those doing FIFA appts use ErvoCom's on FIFA duty!

I have long thought that CFA's should be providing buzzers and comms for their cup finals. When considered as a purchase that would be used for many years the outlay is easily justifiable given the budgets available to most CFA's.

It would also add to the occasion for the officials and teams alike.

I have long thought that CFA's should be providing buzzers and comms for their cup finals. When considered as a purchase that would be used for many years the outlay is easily justifiable given the budgets available to most CFA's.

It would also add to the occasion for the officials and teams alike.
At Senior cup level, 99.99999% of referees will be using buzzers anyway. In terms of comms, don't disagree at all. However, could CFA's justify spending that much money on items to be used once a season?

At Senior cup level, 99.99999% of referees will be using buzzers anyway. In terms of comms, don't disagree at all. However, could CFA's justify spending that much money on items to be used once a season?
CFA's don't have 1 cup final per season. There are some senior youth games too, such as u16/15 and above.

CFA's don't have 1 cup final per season. There are some senior youth games too, such as u16/15 and above.
Suppose so. But then that brings added difficulties as that final is likely to be the first time any of those officials have used buzzers/comms kits? This already in addition to possibility of first time as AR/4th man?

Suppose so. But then that brings added difficulties as that final is likely to be the first time any of those officials have used buzzers/comms kits? This already in addition to possibility of first time as AR/4th man?

This raises other questions about whether a county cup final is the right place for a referee to break their duck as an AR?

Surely we shouldn't be appointing officials to county cup finals (or any cup final for that matter) as AR's who haven't had some experience in the role. Not fair on the officials or the players.

That has been a grievance of mine for a considerable amount of time. Problem is, County FA's want to reward as many officials as possible. To do this, they have to give AR appts to guys who don't regularly run the line. Very much catch 22!

Back