A&H

Casio W-756

Ref1981

Have anybody used Casio W-756 watch and what it was like? i've been thinking to buy it soon becose it seems like good watch and is also relatively cheap. But if u have any experience about the watch please let me know.

The Referee Store
Decent watch for a starter referee.. If you want to advance you need to get with the big Boyz and see what they are wearing. If Club marks are now screwed the better watch is now part of the promotion path...Good luck!!

Can anyone help me by telling me how you track the time? Do you use the stopwatch function or do you use the proper time and calculate it?

i use 2 watches both using timers/stop watch functionality. One counting up like any normal stop watch (which i normally don't pause/stop) and let run to account for additional time i added and another counting down from 45mins that I will normally pause/stop for stoppages in play.

I would advice against using the normal watch and adding on the required time for the match, gives you more things to think about and a possible distraction. Using a stop watch is more straightforward and keeps you focused on the game rather than adding/subtracting minutes and worrying about that

Casio stopwatch on one wrist fitness watch set on time on the other wrist. Works for me.

looks allright to me although I prefer my stopwatch to count rather than down as it is easier to work out stoppges but that is just a personel preference, just allways make sure you have 2 watches and a spare. The casios from Argos are good as spares and are reasonable

I didn’t realise it counted down you’re right that wouldn’t help me at all. Is there any specific one from Argos you recommend or is any Casio watch good enough?

Boulderdomb

I use that watch it counts down continuously and when you press the stop button it counts up the added on time on the same screen

So it tells you how long is left and how much time added on is required

It beeps to tell you 45 minutes is up and when it gets to zero it then counts up to what is the added on time and then beeps again when it matches to the added on time

Back