A&H

celebration of goal

To answer the first question it is a mandatory yellow because he entered the spectator area ( not the exact wording in the LOTG but the same principle).

By the way @mike mcgill, when were you awarded Nottinghamshire senior league referee of the year??

The Referee Store
Hull ref I was awarded nsl ref of the year at our February nsl meeting gob smacked it was kept realy quiet even my best mate didnt let the cat out of the bag... by the way hull ref your not craig are you

By law it is a mandatory yellow- He left the FOP without the referees permission. Yes its funny and should be appreciated by all but the yellow should still be issued especially at the level at which this player seems to be playing at.

Ok mr level 4

Wz6a6QCcRCgfOodILfFm.png

In my note book I enter the players initials before the game. 80th min red team wanted to make a sub, player comes upto me and says "number 14 ref" I ask whats your initials player? He looks blank, turns around to coach and shouts, "hey, what's Jack's last name?" Hahaha! Coach puts head in hands as I tell the player he's not coming on.

However this would be a caution under the climbing a perimeter fence bullet point above the one you have quoted. :)

He didn't climb a perimeter fence at all, he walked up the steps leading down to the pitch. I agree with a caution, but it's not mandatory as per lotg.

In one of the supply Leagues I ref in we received an email to inform us that a player had signed for a club whose name was that of a well known Disney character and if he was cautioned he wasn't taking the erm..........Michael!!!

Reactions: ELP
Yeah by law its not a yellow, the closest thing it comes to is breaching the pitch perimeter fencing but itd depend on tempo of game, scoreline etc for me tbh

Back