A&H

Cheapskates

Phonesurgeon

Cook, Cleaner and Bottle Washer
Level 7 Referee
Today finally got my certification from the FA and in letter states that I will find my 3 lions badge.
Well guess what, no badge at all. So went on phone to a 0800 number and.... Today they're closed ring back tomorrow.
Go figure....

The Referee Store
How long did it take you to hear from the FA?

Incidentally, after we'd sat our written test our RDO said we'd get a county badge as well, which led me to understand that the certificates etc from the FA were going to the CFA before getting dished out.

Well the certificate, was issued on 31st December, yet the accompanying letter was dated 2nd February, I passed the course 14th June 2015, and submitted my 6 games form on 2nd October.
The letter says that the 3 lions badge is in the envelop, but it wasn't

I got my letter from St George's Park about 12 months after I became a level 7. The phone numbers on the letter were obsolete and yep - no badge.
The FA must be hard up or something... :rolleyes:

UPDATE

I rang the 0800 number and explained the mishap to the nice lady on the phone, she apologised for the mix up and told me that the 3 lions badge was going to be posted. True to her word, I ve received it today

Today finally got my certification from the FA and in letter states that I will find my 3 lions badge.
Well guess what, no badge at all. So went on phone to a 0800 number and.... Today they're closed ring back tomorrow.
Go figure....
What time did you phone the 0800 number?

Ah well got my badge now. While on topic, for my recall evening do I need to give either Mark or Steve a bell?

When was your course? There is an exam evening for the new style course in a fortnight. Not sure what's happening with the residual candidates from the old style course. I'd phone Mark for info.

Rang Steve in the office, and for the old style course, I apparently don't need the recall evening, so none arranged. Steve said go out there refereeing and that was it. Oh and I have been promoted to Lv 7 officially

FAMOA_l.JPG

Feel free to print and make your own.....

Back