A&H

Chelsea V United

The Referee Store
I thought correct decision but am I think king so for the wrong reason? I thought the DOGSO penalty decision only now warranted yellow and not red?

Mmmm, more that yellow?? Thoughts!!

Spot on for me, it was a genuine attempt to play the ball, and I couldn’t see anything wrong with the challenge to make it serious foul play, the behaviour of Conte is disgusting, running up and down screaming that Jones should have been sent off

Absolutely a correct yellow. Twitter is bloody awful when you're a referee, the amount of ridiculous tweets about Oliver being wrong, an awful ref etc "Jones should have been off" blah blah blah

Does my head in. They think they're so right. Just like the players on a Sunday morning.

Absolutely a correct yellow. Twitter is bloody awful when you're a referee, the amount of ridiculous tweets about Oliver being wrong, an awful ref etc "Jones should have been off" blah blah blah

Does my head in. They think they're so right. Just like the players on a Sunday morning.

Hopefully Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, and Gary Lineker all saying that the decision was bang on should shut some people up.

Unfortunately, the amount about the laws that most football fans don’t know could fill Wembley.

When I watch the mighty mighty Gillingham lose, there’s a guy who sits behind me and I always take the time to correct him when he’s obviously wrong about something. I’ve taught him that you can’t be off side from a goal kick, that the IDFK for off side can now be taken in a players o n half, and that a player who is injured by a foul doesn’t need to leave the field of play if the physio comes on providing the player who fouled them is cautioned/sent off and their treatment/evaluation only takes a short amount of time.

I don't get VAR...

Goal rightfully ruled out for the offside, but look at Smalling who is getting rugby tackled... No penalty?

81st min Courtois handling offence?

Martial's shot going for a corner, Courtois palms it to stop it going out, then plays it with the feet, then picks it up. IDFK no?

Back