A&H

Cup Final

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
I have just received an e-mail telling me I am appointed to an U12 cup final as an assistant referee. I am really happy with this, because its my 1st season, and I have only been with this league for a few months!

What has anyone else got?

The Referee Store
Jojo - First season for me too. I haven't even completed my six yet (due to weather and injuries) and I am doing my second semi-final on the line next week. I have had one semi-final in a ladies' county cup and this next will be an Open Age minor charities cup. Its a great opportunity to watch an experience ref in the middle whilst still being directly involved in the game. Good luck.

I was like you, and couldn't complete me 6 due to the Christmas/New Year break, and the weather we have had! I finished my 6 last month (maybe February), and have done one or two quarter finals, but no further in the Cup. The worrying thing is I have never been an assistant so far! But I watch them, and do think I will be fine doing it. I'll look forward to watching the ref like you said, and see how the game goes (and how he manages it)! Good luck in your game too.

I have to wait for 2 weeks before I can find out if I've got a cup final, had 2 semi's as AR so it's looking promising

I just got appointed to one. Assistant Referee on an U15 County Cup Final, like Mick and Jojo, I only qualified in September, and so is a pleasant surprise!

Well done Charlie! And good luck! And fingers crossed Aled!

Mick. said:
it has been some time since I was a lad!
I'm still a Level 8 so I think I'm a 'lad'!

Congratulations guys and I hope your games go well.

Its my first season and i have done a semi final as an AR for county, and on the league ive done 1 as AR in a league cup and i have been appointed to one of the league cup finals as middle. I have no idea how i have managed a middle but i will not say no to it :)

Am hoping to get a line on our Chatham Cup games, coming up on ANZAC Day (25th). Early, prelim round but this is NZ's answer to the FA Cup!

well done, im still level 9 and i have my 3rd final as an AR tomorrow, really pleased i have done u14s,u16s and my u15s tomorrow considering im only at u15 now :)

Back