A&H

Dogso question

The Referee Store
Stopping the play to get the GK sent off actually worked against him on this occasion, so hopefully he won't do it in future. If he'd kept going then his team would have won the game. By stopping to get the keeper sent he actually cost his team two points, because they didn't score and so drew the match. I'd call that Karma!

You may be giving him too much credit in thinking that he stopped in order to get the GK off. I don't see anywhere what level of play this was. I'm always surprised at players who stop because they are upset at being fouled without giving any thought at all to the advantage they might have by continuing to play.

Possibly, but round here a lot of the little so and so's do think that way. That's where shouting "Play on, Advantage!" may wake him up. I've definitely had players who want the keeper sent off because of how they react

ok guys
taken on board the constructive criticism, ill try better this coming weekend.
Worth noting as well that sin bins are perfect for scenarios like that. Giving the first, maybe even the second of those sin bins will usually then keep the others quiet

Worth noting as well that sin bins are perfect for scenarios like that. Giving the first, maybe even the second of those sin bins will usually then keep the others quiet

Though some teams and players are especially slow on the uptake and it might require a 3rd or 4th sin bin before they get the point!

Back