A&H

Don't bin unwanted kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref Groupie

A lot of you will be buying new stuff for the season ahead, but what are you going to do with the stuff you no longer want or need?

As many of you know, for the past 20 years I have collected referee kits and equipment to pass on to our less fortunate colleagues, and have sent large parcels of refereeing stuff all over the world, including several massive boxes to Africa and Kosovo.

However due to increasing disability I'm finding it more and more difficult to physically carry on with this very worthwhile cause, so have reluctantly decided to call it a day.

So if anyone has any kits, whistles, cards, flags etc that they no longer need or use, instead of sending them to me please send them to Kits 4 Causes, who will be only too happy to distribute your gear in the same way as I've been doing.

Details of how to donate your stuff can be found on their website:
http://www.kits4causes.org/

Finally, I'd like to say a massive 'thank you' to everyone who has donated their unwanted kit and equipment over the years. Your generosity has made literally thousands of referees around the world very happy indeed. :cool:

The Referee Store
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back