A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 13 Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021

The Referee Store
You might want to check the wording in #2 - it's missing a vital piece of info

Quite challenging phrasing I think this week and may cause confusion but I'll take my 5/5 :)

Reactions: one
You might want to check the wording in #2 - it's missing a vital piece of info

Quite challenging phrasing I think this week and may cause confusion but I'll take my 5/5 :)
Not sure about 'vital'. I have that challenge with most of these quizzes. It's as much about making the right assumptions as is about knowing the lotg answer after making those assumptions.

The last time I made a wrong assumption was about 5 quizzes ago ;)

When I saw it was a quiz based on Handball, I couldn't be bothered and swerved it 😴

Not sure about 'vital'. I have that challenge with most of these quizzes. It's as much about making the right assumptions as is about knowing the lotg answer after making those assumptions.

The last time I made a wrong assumption was about 5 quizzes ago ;)
Well #2 doesn't mention touching the ball with the hand...
"A player touches the ball accidentally around the halfway line..."

I knooooow!

Well #2 doesn't mention touching the ball with the hand...
"A player touches the ball accidentally around the halfway line..."

I knooooow!
That's being picky or Shou I say touchy ;)

Q. 3. A ball comes high into the penalty area. An attacker uses his head to pass it back to a team-mate who is on the edge of the penalty area. A defender who also jumps to head the ball, gets the ball on one of his arms, which were spread above his shoulders for some balance. What is the correct decision?

Where is defender who "gets the ball on one of his arms"? On the edge of the PA if I'm being picky :)

Back