A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 16 Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021

• Thread starter Jan ter Harmsel
  • Start date
Back after the winter break. Here is Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021 week 16. The quiz will be shared online from next week on every Tuesday. Some relevant links, especially if your season is about to start or when your games will resume after a long period without games due to covid. Latest version […]

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Does a reference to Law 12 (saying use law 12) mean a direct free kick?

Last edited:
4/5. i was robbed of the interfering with an opponent question

4/5. Absolute Bull S of a question 🤣🤣🤣
Let's face it 99‰ of us are going to call offside here.
But even still, the outcome is an indirect free kick based on the question as impeding progress of opponent without contact.

4/5. Absolute Bull S of a question 🤣🤣🤣
Let's face it 99‰ of us are going to call offside here.
But even still, the outcome is an indirect free kick based on the question as impeding progress of opponent without contact.
As disappointed as I am being robbed off a mark, credit when it's due. After doing this question and if impeding with contact happens in my game, I'd be aware and be the 1% who'd be correct in law and give a DFK. Not that it matters in practice.

As disappointed as I am being robbed off a mark, credit when it's due. After doing this question and if impeding with contact happens in my game, I'd be aware and be the 1% who'd be correct in law and give a DFK. Not that it matters in practice.
True, I think the question needs more clarity, and specifically reference with contact.
I get the bit of law 11 the question is aimed at so happy with either a DFK or IDFK outcome, contact dependent, just think he has tried to be too clever with the question and left out an important detail.
Agree, it's made us look at the law and given us moment of realisation.

Back