RefSix

ELITE LEAGUE ICE HOCKEY

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Me and the missus used to follow the Nottingham panthers and were regulars at the ice arena before we moved to Cornwall. We’ve watched them in Cardiff a few times since moving though

es1

RefChat Addict
Manchester storm fan, not been this season though. Love ice hockey, think football could learn a lot from how it's officiated, especially in the states

JamesL

RefChat Addict
Manchester storm fan, not been this season though. Love ice hockey, think football could learn a lot from how it's officiated, especially in the states
Yes. We could just let players have a scrap. Put them in the bin for 10. Then let them back on. Far less paperwork :cool:

Disclaimer: I know next to nothing ablut ice hockey except I played an ice hockey computer game, maybe 20 years ago.

es1

RefChat Addict
Oh you'd have multiple contested drop balls per game as well!

Do you follow an nhl team? Penguins for me!

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Sheffield Steelers used to be quite big nationally but I think they had financial issues and renamed etc. Looks a very fast game and hard to see the puck from what I’ve watched.

zarathustra

RefChat Addict
We used to go and watch Manchester Storm back in the day when they used to play at the NYNEX/MEN Arena.

I used to love going to games, and also used to play a bit of ice hockey back in the day.