A&H

Equipment

KHxN

Level 8 Referee
Hey guys,
New to refereeing, just finished my course
I have a Kit, Cards, Fox 40 Whistle and Match notebook/wallet.
also got a Watch and AR Flags
The kit provided by my CFA is abit on the tacky side, anyone got any good (cheap) kit suggestions
any equipment, or recommendations
or any tips
Thanks

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Jersey, shorts, socks, black boots, notebook, pencil, yellow/red cards, stopwatch and crash helmet. I thinks that's what the book stipulates

Did you get anything given to you at the course?
A&H International are probably the best to get yourself kitted out. You don't really need to spend a lot to get started though - ease yourself in.

I use a Fox 40 whistle and have an ACME thunderer too. Don't use a pea whistle.

Did you get anything given to you at the course?
A&H International are probably the best to get yourself kitted out. You don't really need to spend a lot to get started though - ease yourself in.

I use a Fox 40 whistle and have an ACME thunderer too. Don't use a pea whistle.
Yeah, I got a Match notebook/wallet, Cards and Fox40 Whistle.
also got a Kit.

Yeah, I got a Match notebook/wallet, Cards and Fox40 Whistle.
also got a Kit.
Wow your CFA really kitted you out we only got a whistle with a pea in it - out of interest what CFA are you registered under?

Sounds like all you're missing (without delving into the multiple kits, alternatives, spares - and spares of spares - all stored away in fancy organisers that most of us probably have) is a set of flags. These'll do for club linos and bored subs: https://referee-equipment.co.uk/product/referees-starter-flag-set/

Got a second watch?

Pop in to a bookies and permanently borrow a load of little pens.

as grayson suggests you need 2 watches and a pile of 2 p coins and a box of some kind lunchbox type is fine to keep it all in enjoy

Back