A&H

Euro 2020 final

lincs22

Supply League Observer
Staff member
Observer/Tutor
New thread for discussion on the final. Other thread now closed

The Referee Store
growing up we learn when JFK was shot, when Di and Charles married, when she died, when man landed on moon, when Cherynoble blew off, when Tommy Cooper died on stage and when Nelson was freed, and when England won the WC
Its time to add and witness a new entry.

Last edited:
0-0 now an astonishingly low 5/1 shot. That is very rare these days
Honestly, I would be a very defensively minded manager/coach, but I couldn't ever envisage leaving the wealth of talent on the bench that Southgate has available. If it works, he'll be lauded. If it doesn't, Atomic Kitten will have kicked Gareth into touch by the morning 🐈

Was quite enjoying the Euros thread 😁
0-0 now an astonishingly low 5/1 shot. That is very rare these days
Honestly, I would be a very defensively minded manager/coach, but I couldn't ever envisage leaving the wealth of talent on the bench that Southgate has available. If it works, he'll be lauded. If it doesn't, Atomic Kitten will have kicked Gareth into touch by the morning 🐈
Southgate gets at least the next world Cup whatever happens.

Score draw and through to pens is my prediction.

Was quite enjoying the Euros thread 😁
Southgate gets at least the next world Cup whatever happens.

Score draw and through to pens is my prediction.

Me too. (On both counts).

God knows what the logic is behind closing off a Euros thread that has run for the tournament ... on the last match?!! 🙄🤔

Was Sterling going down before he got a knee in the back if the leg?
Looked a pen to me but I'll take a replay

Was Sterling going down before he got a knee in the back if the leg?
Looked a pen to me but I'll take a replay
Looked more of a pen than the one against Denmark.
Bu, again, he looks like he is trying to buy it and Mr K was not in the market.

Would you send a player off for that in your cup final?
This. Its the same as when the whole subs bench run down and on the pitch. Technically they should All get a caution but you wouldn't even dream.
You certainly aren't going to send someone off for it. Would he have if he wasnt on a caution. Who knows?

Back