A&H

Europa League Final

Degnann

As incompetent as the last ref
Level 4 Referee
What we saying to referees performance yesterday?

for me I’m surprised Utd never got a penalty with the Greenwood challenge.
Clearly kicked on the back of the leg, Peter Walton states the villarreal player plays the ball. He does not.

The Referee Store
What we saying to referees performance yesterday?

for me I’m surprised Utd never got a penalty with the Greenwood challenge.
Clearly kicked on the back of the leg, Peter Walton states the villarreal player plays the ball. He does not.
Not a clear and obvious error. Also thought it was a penalty but didn't expect VAR to get involved.

Thought the referee did well. No one is (particularly) bemoaning any decisions. Quietly went about his business with minimum fuss. Managed what he could. Dealt with what he had to.

He'll be wondering if it was actually a final though as it was a bit of a stale affair really.

Not a clear and obvious error. Also thought it was a penalty but didn't expect VAR to get involved.

Thought the referee did well. No one is (particularly) bemoaning any decisions. Quietly went about his business with minimum fuss. Managed what he could. Dealt with what he had to.

He'll be wondering if it was actually a final though as it was a bit of a stale affair really.
VAR did check it though, it was on screen for a potential penalty check.

I agree he done well, probably one of his easier games

VAR did check it though, it was on screen for a potential penalty check.

I agree he done well, probably one of his easier games
VAR checks everything. Mostly silent. They probably had something to show it wasn't a clear and obvious error.

Back