A&H

Everton v Man Utd

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Just tuned in, unfortunately no capability of rewinding back to take a picture of it, but just saw the substitute made by Man Utd in the 82nd minute.

Did anyone who is watching notice as the player coming on was getting ready, he pulled his long sleeved undershirt down but at the same time covering what clearly looked like a bracelet, maybe a gold link one.

Do they not check for jewellery at that level?

The Referee Store
I know it is only a yellow card but Luke Shaw and his very deliberate kicking the ball away. last 90 seconds, and he literally waits on the ball for an Everton player to get the ball and as they got close he literally kicks it 20 yards down the touchline.

I know it is only a yellow card but Luke Shaw and his very deliberate kicking the ball away. last 90 seconds, and he literally waits on the ball for an Everton player to get the ball and as they got close he literally kicks it 20 yards down the touchline.
Sadly part of the game. Taking a card for the team. His win bonus will pay for it.
Thought Andy Madley was excellent last night. Yes, very little to do, but that allowed him to let it flow and when it was needed he raised his profile and started dishing out the cards.

Have just seen, and missed this bit last night edinson cavani perhaps should of had a red card. Don't want to turn this Into a VAR thread but I don't see people clammering for its use... Interesting.. Authorities should perhaps take note.

Have just seen, and missed this bit last night edinson cavani perhaps should of had a red card. Don't want to turn this Into a VAR thread but I don't see people clammering for its use... Interesting.. Authorities should perhaps take note.

i feel there's more chance of me accepting VAR in its current form that the authorities taking note and changing it up!

I'm an Everton fan and lot of our fans blaming the referee for the missed red card offence by Cavani.

It's a red all day but the ref has literally caught the last second of the incident and not too blame for me.

Thought Andy Madley was excellent last night
He's a decent referee
His was nowhere near side-on when he was cheated by Pogba on the edge of the PA. The resultant FK could easily have won the game
Very difficult when cheating is a normal part of the game, but Madley's positioning was a basic error

Andley Madley has consistently been one of the two most impressive SG2 referees for some time, the other being Rob Jones, so pleased to see them now being given their chance. Yes they are being bedded in slowly, as was Kavanagh when he went up, but I think they can both go onto become trusted referees for big games like Kavanagh has.

I know that Cavani should have been sent off, but there's no realistic way he could have seen this and that is exactly what VAR is for.

Andley Madley has consistently been one of the two most impressive SG2 referees for some time, the other being Rob Jones, so pleased to see them now being given their chance. Yes they are being bedded in slowly, as was Kavanagh when he went up, but I think they can both go onto become trusted referees for big games like Kavanagh has.

I know that Cavani should have been sent off, but there's no realistic way he could have seen this and that is exactly what VAR is for.
In the replays you do see him looking at them during the confrontation, I think he's seen it but just not deemed it VC

Back