A&H

FA simulation panel

Kent Ref

RefChat Addict
I was at a game on Saturday (football league) and a player left the ground but made no contact with the player. The player rolls around etc but as soon as the card is shown he's up and lively.

Who decides which simulation incidents are reviewed by the panel?

www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10974030/fa-announce-13-strong-panel-for-alleged-simulation-reviews

On the Sky Sports footage you cannot see the incident properly as i would have put a link on here.

I look forward to your opinions.

The Referee Store
Not sure how I feel about having ex-managers and players on the panel. Seems to make a mockery of officiating, that we somehow have to have players there to 'please' them if that makes sense.

I was at a game on Saturday (football league) and a player left the ground but made no contact with the player. The player rolls around etc but as soon as the card is shown he's up and lively.

Who decides which simulation incidents are reviewed by the panel?

www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10974030/fa-announce-13-strong-panel-for-alleged-simulation-reviews

On the Sky Sports footage you cannot see the incident properly as i would have put a link on here.

I look forward to your opinions.

Connor Wilkinson getting himself binned against Bradford?

Yes, this is what i am referring to.

It was reckless for me BUT the player's reaction was scandalous and i think made up the ref's mind.

Red all day long from me, you can't fly into a challenge like that and expect to be allowed to stay on the pitch.

And it was right in front of the assistant, so I'm sure he would have advised the ref on whether it was simulation or not.

I can't comment on the defenders reaction to the challenger, as once all the players piled in and the morons from The Rainham End got thrown out I couldn't really see what happened

Back