A&H

Fastest Sausage & Chips In a While ....

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Interesting FA Cup match at the weekend.

Assistant Referee in what was a good tight match for around 80 mins but that descended into utter chaos in injury time. Well refereed in my opinion but ended the match with 4 dismissals and 4 cautions!! :eek:

Obligatory post-match refreshments were an "atmospheric" occasion to say the least. :D

The game was a good reminder to me that it only takes a second for things to go from good to horrendous and that footballers, by and large, aren't the most even-tempered of people.

In the bar and to the car in 7 mins. :p

The Referee Store
I'm always upset when car-pooling and the centre ref wants to go home right after changing. :( I look forward to the post-match free meal. :(

I'm always upset when car-pooling and the centre ref wants to go home right after changing. :( I look forward to the post-match free meal. :(

It was his car. The match ended in dramatic fashion and he felt that he and his two assistants weren't overly welcome post-match. Discretion being the better part of valour on this occasion I applauded his perception and was happy to get home a bit earlier. I was in my local with Mrs Kes by 8pm.

Everyone's a winner!! :D

Back