A&H

Final 5-4 Observation Done

The Referee Store
Well done, positive feedback I hope?
Yep feedback was good. Ended up with a 73 to finish off the observations.

Couple of little things that I should have done better, which probably cost me 1 or 2 marks.

All in all have averaged 73.4 over the 5 observations, so am comfortably over the 70 mark that is needed.

Picked up different things from each observation, and the only consistent theme relates to a bit better fitness which is a work in progress!

Yep feedback was good. Ended up with a 73 to finish off the observations.

Couple of little things that I should have done better, which probably cost me 1 or 2 marks.

All in all have averaged 73.4 over the 5 observations, so am comfortably over the 70 mark that is needed.

Picked up different things from each observation, and the only consistent theme relates to a bit better fitness which is a work in progress!
Couple of things? Spill some beans!

Couple of things? Spill some beans!
Bit of a brainfart on positioning at a couple of kick offs and also had an injury right on the touchline and ended up with back to play as I dealt with it.

Basically stupid stuff that I should have known better on, which fortunately hasn't cost me.

Bit of a brainfart on positioning at a couple of kick offs and also had an injury right on the touchline and ended up with back to play as I dealt with it.

Basically stupid stuff that I should have known better on, which fortunately hasn't cost me.
Good stuff. Very happy for you chief!

Back