A&H

First game u12's

Ref_otter

Level 7 Referee
So I've got my first game tomorrow. I know it doesnt count towards my numbers but I'm helping a friend out. I said I would referee his under 12's side, and then it dawned on me. I never played under 12's football. What are the differences between u12's and open age ? I have the pitch dimensions and the rules that are different; ie. Second chance on throw in, play offside, ten yards from corner taker.

But in terms with deciding the kick off and where you would have hand shakes in open age what replaces it, if anything at under 12's. Do they have a captain or do I speak to the manager ?

The Referee Store
So I've got my first game tomorrow. I know it doesnt count towards my numbers but I'm helping a friend out. I said I would referee his under 12's side, and then it dawned on me. I never played under 12's football. What are the differences between u12's and open age ? I have the pitch dimensions and the rules that are different; ie. Second chance on throw in, play offside, ten yards from corner taker.

But in terms with deciding the kick off and where you would have hand shakes in open age what replaces it, if anything at under 12's. Do they have a captain or do I speak to the manager ?

Back