A&H

First one of the year

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
Tonight I'm on the line for my first cup final of the season!! Schools district cup final at St George's Park, what a great facility to have on your doorstep!!

The Referee Store
All went well, was under 13's so we weren't expecting any issues and luckily we were right. A couple of hadl hearted penalty appeals (one just infront of me) was as eventful as it got!

On the line for the under 16 final on Thursday and we're expecting a fiesty game, the 2 teams have probably the biggest school rivalry round here!!

All went well, was under 13's so we weren't expecting any issues and luckily we were right. A couple of hadl hearted penalty appeals (one just infront of me) was as eventful as it got!

On the line for the under 16 final on Thursday and we're expecting a fiesty game, the 2 teams have probably the biggest school rivalry round here!!

Make sure you give a controversial penalty decision early on, just as the referee waves it away :) nothin like a dodgy flag for a penalty early on to calm everyone down ;)

Hahaha!! It was mid way through the second half, would've been incredibly soft to say the least. Made eye contact with the ref, who was also in a good position. All good!

Thats made me think... Whats the AR signal for a penalty now. I remember someone mentioning its not flag across chest any more.

In my defence I havent ran a line for months.

Page 102 of the electronic version of LOTG. ;)
We have an electronic version of the LOTG?

Man, Northamptonshire really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to people hooking you up with 'Starter Tips' or kit.

A nice email when you start to say "Here's a form for cautions, heres a match card, here's the LOTG in electronic form" etc etc.

Back