A&H

Fitness test without training

Get on your bike and prepare as best as you can. Willingness without the effort won't get you there. I am sure you know that already. Good luck.

The Referee Store
They normally hold tests in August and September for those that can't do the June and July ones due to injury. Downsides of that is that you'll miss the start of the season and probably have to travel further to get to the test.

I was always in the go out like a bat out of hell approach, doing the first few laps in around 1:30. Just felt more comfortable that way, if I was feeling good I'd keep going and do 2.9k+, if not feeling so good I could slow right down and still get past 2.7km with plenty of time to spare.

Due to injury I’ve been unable Tod anything for the last 2/3 months and I’ve my fitness test this Sunday (2600m in 12 minutes). I’ve been fit for just over a week and I’ve done some running in the local area and I’ve been getting there or there abouts. Any tips for on the day to help push my that little bit extra in such short notice?

Get yourself on a track if you can, just to see how it feels. You can look to time it, so you complete the lap in the right time;

Something like (each 200m);

That final minute is for the final 200m.

Back