A&H

Freezing when typing posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, this might be a single user/device issue but lately when I am replying to posts the text freezes, so I am still able to type, but what I have typed does not show, it appears frozen.

I can either wait, and it catches up after a VERY long pause, I can refresh the page which may or not save where I am up to, but lately I have found that changing my keyboard to emojis seems to bring up the missing text into the reply instantly.

Bizzarely it just happened now whilst typing this post.

Is this an issue with the site or browser or device?

I almost always use my personal mobile device, Huawei p20 mate pro and Chrome Browser.
I can provide you with some general troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the problem.

Clear your browser cache: Clearing the cache can help remove any temporary data that may be causing conflicts or issues. To clear the cache in Chrome, go to the browser settings, find the "Privacy and security" section, and select "Clear browsing data."

Disable browser extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with the normal functioning of websites. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if the issue persists.

Update your browser: Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome installed on your Huawei P20 Mate Pro. Outdated browsers can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Try a different browser: If the problem continues, try using a different browser on your mobile device, such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge, to see if the issue is specific to Chrome.

Check for device updates: Ensure that your Huawei P20 Mate Pro has the latest software updates installed. Updating your device's operating system can often fix bugs and improve compatibility with websites.

The Referee Store
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back