A&H

Fun at Mansfield tonight!!

The Referee Store
I'll assume you meant to tag me.

Not sure whats happened. I am lead to beleive that Forestieri has committed a horror tackle. Scissors from behind. A mansfield player punched him around the back of the head. Then at final whistle Fernando punched a Mansfield player and utter carnage erupted. Both sets of players, benches. Apparently Tom Lees got kicked in the stomach. Haven't seen any videos or footage yet so all hearsay really

I saw a video from the stand, and it has been a little bit overegged. Bad tackle from Forestieri, Mansfield captain reacts and pushes him to the floor and is sent off, Wednesday keeper then holds back Big Dave (Atdhe Nuhiu) who looks like he is ready to kill someone. Can see a couple of fines for failing to control players.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/spor...ews/mass-brawl-spoils-mansfield-towns-1824003
There was more post match. All players and benches on pitch. Have seen a video showing Tom Lees seemingly get kicked in stomach. Agree with you Rusty, think a fine for failure to control and book closed. Then we draw them first round of fa cup no doubt.

Hmm, not seen it from that angle before. Forestieri can't complain as it was a shocker of a challenge, deserves his 3 game ban. Mellis is lucky not to get more as he appears to kung foo kick Tom Lees in the stomach, have to look very closely but around 22 seconds.

Both players pleaded guilty, and I agree with the players and clubs being fined as a percentage of their wages / income rather than a flat rate.

I suspect Wednesday knew this was coming as we haven't started him for the last three league games but still won them all.

Back