A&H

Games so far

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
The stats seem to show more away wins/draws and less come backs from teams going behind. Not looked but I get the sense cards are a lot less per game?

3 QPR games and the free to air ones I've seen in full seem a lot less 'heated' than normal without crowds - hence the need to use cards as a game management tool, seems a lot less at the top levels than normal?

Agree? or am I talking rubbish (as usual):p

The Referee Store
Dunno.. Thought last night there were 2 fouls that could/should have been yellows on the first half, one spa one reckless.
Maybe the lack of baying for blood from the crowd has allowed some Leniency to kick In

Players are still not fully match fit so the tempo of the games is still down. Noticeable though that there have been more incidents of misconduct or potential misconduct in the recent round of games, especially in the Championship, so I think things are getting back to normal. No doubt the lack of crowd makes a difference, but my suspicious is match fitness plays a much bigger part.

Players are still not fully match fit so the tempo of the games is still down. Noticeable though that there have been more incidents of misconduct or potential misconduct in the recent round of games, especially in the Championship, so I think things are getting back to normal. No doubt the lack of crowd makes a difference, but my suspicious is match fitness plays a much bigger part.

Thanks both - we're all probably right as doubt its just one factor but what you both say I'm sure applies.

Well I am waiting for the Leeds of Marcelo "El Loco" Bielsa to ascend, last year they almost did it, they lacked seo, now they could win the Second Division

Man Utd v Soton best game I've seen in this freeview post lockdown 'season' - coincidence that it had some 'proper' challenges in it?

Shame my team has decided its not bothering with post lockdown football!:(

Man Utd v Soton best game I've seen in this freeview post lockdown 'season' - coincidence that it had some 'proper' challenges in it?

Shame my team has decided its not bothering with post lockdown football!:(
Let's hope they end the season a winner eh....

Back