A&H

Good choice for a second watch

Declan

Level 5 Referee
Most referees now where smart watches for their games but what goes on the other wrist? Any recommendations for a good second/backup watch.
I always used to like the Casio w-756 but they seem to be a rare breed these days

The Referee Store
Casio Gshock Solar on one wrist and Garmin Forerunner 410 on my other. Never have to worry about battery dying on the waterproof solar

I wear polar v800 on one wrist, soon to be upgraded.
For some reason I wear a different second watch on the line than in the middle. In the middle I wear a spintso. On the line I wear this.. which is what I am recommending...

View attachment 2659

Other than my Apple Watch, the Casio rft-100 is the best Watch I’ve owned.

One of these on each hand. Tells the time, has a stop watch feature and lasts forever. I'll never upgrade, absolutely no need to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-204001_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181105-204001_Chrome.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 15
It appears that the Casio rft100 is discontinued. Looks a cracking watch and an upgrade on the w-756

One of these on each hand. Tells the time, has a stop watch feature and lasts forever. I'll never upgrade, absolutely no need to
I like a smartwatch on my left wrist for distance/heartrate tracking, but this is exactly what I put on my right wrist. Easy to stop/start, clear display, no problems.

9262461_R_Z001A_UC970377

Back