A&H

Great news!

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
Just when I thought this season had given me all it could, it gets better!!! Had an email from County asking me to referee at Wolves academy once or twice a month next season!:):D

The Referee Store
good stuff mate, decent standard of football. I was quite surprised when I had my game on there at the start of last season.

Yeah man me too, the WSL Development League is even better! What leagues you doing next season? And you going to any tours over summer?

I'm at the national finals of the Danone cup this Saturday then a few of us from round here normally go to an academy festival in August. Starting on the West Midlands league as an AR for next season, help me gain more experience and feedback compared to local Sunday junior games which will be good.

Ah okay mate sounds good, I'm assisting on WSL Dev/WPL and my local U18 youth floodlit league then refereeing on my local mens sunday league and the regular youth football. You shouldve come to the Iber Cup!

Money and family plans got in the way this year, definitely hoping to go next summer though!

Definitely mate, everyone seems to rate it quite highly so I'll definitely look into it next summer. If anymore family members decide to get married then I'll have to have a serious word!

I bet haha! I've been told theres a few of us from the Development day that have been suggested for development groups next season by the way :)

I'm assuming this is what the wolves academy is linked into Joe, Shaun was saying there'll level 3 coaches involved etc. and I've had an email from Roy Burton is heavily involves with the county development group.

Yes it is Jack, mine will be Coventry based though. Shaun who? @HullRef I get them all as County Appointments from the fixture secretary, but if you email your RDO I'm sure they'd be willing to give you some as it's a good experience. The WPL is an okay standard but the WSL Dev League is like the players who are trying to break into the first teams of Man City, Villa, Everton and Arsenal ladies so the standard and professionalism is fantastic.

Ah okay, I think its all officially done in July time when the county sit down with a list of names and discuss who will be on the group for next season, and Tom Bowkett said there were a few from the development day so hopefully...

Wasn't there supposed to be coaches last season at Brum and Villa academies? Believe it when you see it.

Back